The Fabricon offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to people who are serious about getting ahead in life. Below are some of the opportunities we have available, please check form time, as we will be adding and removing jobs form time to time:
A potential clients seeks to employ the services of an Electrical Draughtsman who must have the following attributes/skills:
- A National Diploma in Electrical engineering or relevant other qualification with associated practical experience.
- The electrical draughtsman is expected to be fully efficient as an expert user in AutoCAD 2D.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the mining industry as an electrical draughtsman.
- Drawing office management – best design practices, naming and numbering, cad data management, industry drawing standards, engineering change procedures, project management, etc.
- Practical wiring and wiring tracing experience will be an advantage.
- Previous LV, MV and HV reticulation drawings experience will be an advantage.
- Inputs for preparing and producing technical manuals or work instructions might be requested by the Plant Engineer from time to time.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Basic understanding and communication skills in Afrikaans will be an advantage.
- Must interact comfortably with all engineering staff and other personnel to resolve technical problems.
- Must be willing to work overtime to meet project deliverables urgently required.
- Require the services of an Electrical Draughtsman for Monday – Friday, 08h00 to 16h30.
- Service will be required for a 1 year period, with the option to extend for another 1 year.
- Will be required to live in the Northern Cape, accommodation will be provided for a single person.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should there be any further queries.