Areas of Specialisation
- Component Manufacture- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Site fabrication- Carbon Steel and Stainless steel Piping.
2. Rotating equipment
- Gear boxes
3. Laser Alignment by Pruftechnik Matserlign Equipment.
- Gear boxes
- New installations and Sales of Rotating Equipment and plant systems to manufacturers specification with a skilled workforce.
- Implementation of quality systems and project progress management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recruiting And Outsourcing of labour viz. Managers, Admin.staff, Inspectors, Foreman Qualified artisans, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled labour.
- Hire of labour in all fields
- We offer a strong technical support service to all clients to which labour is supplied
- While serving all industries, we recognise that each industry and each client within each industry has unique requirements. To this end our specialised division has the experience necessary to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Our commitment to providing a total solution includes full responsibility for the quality of staff employed and the performance and effectiveness of the staff supplied. Therefore, screening and selection procedures are strictly adhered to
- Our highly trained staff carry out strict verification procedures in terms of skills, experience and character referencing on all staff employed.
- Maintenance Proposals
- Reliability Proposals
- Insitu Balancing
- Equipment Analysing
Fabricon Pipe and Labour Hire cc forms part of the engineering industry concentrating on on-site & off-site development, repair work and maintenance contracts.
The business is a close corporation with the member being directly involved in the day to day operations of the business.
The sole member’s experience has been welcomed in the industry because of his superb job management skills.
His extensive experience in the petro-chemical industry has been fundamental in securing work from corporate companies such as Petronet, Natcos, Engen, Sulzer SA, Sappi, Mondi, Illovo Sugar, Anglo Mines etc.
We have segmented our main objects into six categories as follows:
- Pipe Fabrication/Installation (pressure and non pressure) and Steel Erection (Workshop Component Manufacture and Site Fabrication and Installation)
- Rotating equipment (pumps, motors, ) overhaul, management of change, selection of new equipment, service/ manufacture of spare parts
- Installation, and
- Laser alignment
- Recruitment, Selection, Placements, Outsourcing
- Condition Monitoring
Labour & Machinery
A large portion of the Company’s resources is the labour. Fabricon employs the highest caliber staff which will act in the best interest of the business. The staff are trained and assessed in the relevant disciplines that they are placed in.
All machinery and equipment required over and above the present resources are hired as and when required. This makes economic sense as it is cost efficient. There is no transfer of unnecessary overhead costs to the client.
We are capable of rendering our specialty service to the following industrial sectors, among others:
- General Industry
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Generation